Here are some of the steps we have taken to ensure the health and safety of patients and staff:
- A plexiglass shield has been permanently installed around the reception desk
- All staff wear face masks and face shields and perform regular handwashing
- Treatment rooms and equipment are sanitized and disinfected after each patient
- We have reduced the number of patients allowed in the clinic to ensure physical distancing
Please note our new clinic policy:
- By appointment only, no walk-in’s accepted
- Masks and handwashing will be required
- No food or drink allowed
- Attend appointments alone as there is no waiting room
- We ask patients to wait outside or in their car, you will be called in
- Do not enter if you are feeling sick
- Medical screening will be performed prior to each appointment
- New Cancellation Policy: 24-hour notice is required otherwise the full cost of appointment will be charged to the patient
Please note there may be a waiting list, timeslots are limited as therapists are currently seeing only one patient per hour.
Thank you for your understanding.